Saturday, February 2, 2013

I have a dilemma...

Do any of you remember these?





Well....the search is on again! Haha! But Brandon is not being fair at all. He thinks that because it's his game he can just make up rules as he pleases. Not fair right?! I think it's because he is really scared I am going to find them soon and so he has to make up new rules to make it so that I don't find them. So mean! haha!


The incentive to finding these letters is shopping...again! Anyways, I found two of the letters pretty easily. So then I was in search of the other two. Well, he thought it would be funny to re-hide those letters that I found and count them as bonus letters. I...have not been able to find these letters anywhere. Either he is really great at hiding them or I am really terrible at finding them....or both! hahaha!

Seriously, his new rule now is if I don't find them before the 14th then he will pull them out when I am not home and will not tell me where he hid them. Or he said I can concede by Monday and he will tell me where he put them. So not fair huh?

Anyways, because of the competitiveness that is in me, I have to find these letters! But it will seriously bug me so bad that I organized, cleaned, and went through so much to find these letters and just to find out that I don't know where he hid them.

See my dilemma?


1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

I was gonna say it's a good thing there is only 4 letters but I have to agree that's not fair that he hid them again. When you find them you'll have to keep them safely hidden yourself so he doesn't re hide them again. GOOD LUCK!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones