Well, today is the day that I have to make a decision about my letter hunt. If I decide to keep looking and don't find them he will pull them out when I am not home and will not tell me where he hid them. If I decide to give up today then he will show me where he hid them.
I think I have made up my mind.......
I think I decided to keep looking for them. Haha! It kills me to say that because I am seriously doubting they are even in my house and I am having doubts that I will find them. I just don't want to give up! haha! I can't let him win again! Oh and he just says they are somewhere in Utah. Haha! That man....
Ps. I really am having fun with this! I look forward to this every year. :) I just wish I would win already! Hahah!
Monday, February 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Such a fun tradition! I'm trying to get better at things like that.
Have you checked the cars?
I was thinking the same thing...check the cars and maybe the in-laws. His rules are not very fair.
Post a Comment