This is definitely one of her talents she has. I love that I get to help her discover her talents! It's so fun to watch and learn the things she is talented at!
I just love her so much and am so glad she is part of our family! Life would not be the same without her!
PS. I don't by any means write these things down to make any of you jealous or to gloat. I write them down for me and so that I can remember all of these fun stories and learning experiences! I want the girls to be able to look back on these moments and realize how important and smart, and beautiful they really are!




1 comment:
i know i don't comment a whole lot on your blog anymore..seems like i'm always in a hurry when reading blogs and don't take the time anymore..but i just have to comment and tell you that i love reading your blog and hearing all your cute stories about audrey and gracey. everytime i read it i always think "i need to be a better blogger like lisa and write down all the cute things my girls say and do." they will love reading back on your posts one day! and i love that you put you hope people don't feel like you put that stuff to act better or to make anyone jealous because i constantly will wonder if i should hold back on some of the stuff i write because i don't want to sound "better" or make people think i am so stuck up. but, then i'm like seriously? this is MY blog and i'm not going to hold back because this is for MY KIDS and i want them to know how proud i am of them and how beautiful and smart they are. JUST LIKE YOU SAID :) i love reading about audrey because she reminds me so so much of paislee... just a sweet, caring, sensitive 5 year old who is so darn smart {and the lorax part made me laugh because paislee is really into those songs right now too}! and gracey's stories just crack me up! ok.. so this comment was all over the place and super long.. SORRY!! just wanted to let you know i still read and i love that you don't hold back and that you record so many fun details about your family. k, promise i'm done!
Post a Comment