Mine and Gracey's conversations are usually pretty detailed because she keeps asking why. Audrey was never ever this bad with asking "why," to everything. I love it though because she is just trying to understand why and how things work. I am really glad that she is asking so many questions. But, not even kidding, she asks why after almost every answer you give her.
Oh and seriously, that little girl has no filter!! Haha!! You know how little kids will say things that are on their mind and are totally honest and innocent about everything? Yup, that is Gracey. She will just tell you what she is thinking. She will say things that will embarrass you! :) We definitely need to watch what we say and do around that little girl. Haha!
Gosh, I love her!!!
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment