Saturday, October 6, 2012

"You married"

Gracey saw my wedding dress all covered up in my closet the other day and asked what it was. I told her it was my wedding dress from when I married daddy. Since then, she keeps asking me "You married mom?"

This is usually our conversation:

Gracey: "You married mom?"

Me: "Yup, I am married to daddy."

Gracey: "Oh..... to daddy?"

Me: "Yup."

Gracey: "Why?"

Me: "Because I love him."

Gracey: "Oh, you love him?"

Me: "Yes I do."

Gracey: "Oh, me love him?"

Me : "Yes you do."

Gracey: "Me married mom?"

Me: "Nope, not for a long time."

Gracey: "Uh huh, mom!"

Me: "You are?!???"

Gracey: "Yeah."

Me: "To who?"

Gracey: (It really sounded like she said "Scott." not even kidding.)


Anyways, this is usually our conversation about me being married to Brandon! :) I love it!



1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

That is so funny!!! Gracey is hilarious


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones