Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thinking about boys already?!


**We are in trouble. Audrey came home from school the other day and wanted to draw. She then asked me how to spell her friend "Austin's" name. After she spelled it, she showed me the note and told me "Mom, it says, "I love Austin," and then not even kidding, she raises her eyebrows and moves them up and down like a "woo woo,"  type of look. So hilarious!

She did it again and again and I just could not stop laughing. She is such a funny girl. 


**A few weeks back, she came home from school and told me she was talking with her friend Alex, from school. She said that he wanted to have a playdate with her and come over to our house and they both said, "well, let's plan it." (according to Audrey).  She said that they were trying to give each other their phone number but they did not know what their mom's phone number was. Lol!!!! She then preceeded to ask me what my number was so that they can plan a playdate. 


That girl....

I just love her so much. She cracks me up!


3 comments:

Alicia said...

She did that hilarious eyebrow thing last night to me. I had to laugh right out loud. And then I did it back! She is so cute.

Alicia said...

She did that hilarious eyebrow thing last night to me. I had to laugh right out loud. And then I did it back! She is so cute.

.Chrissy said...

She is so funny!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones