We went to City Creek mall the other day and while we were there we let the girls play in the play area in the food court. Well the cutest thing happened when we were there; Audrey and this other little girl decided they wanted to be best friends and held each others hand and Audrey would help her down one of the animals you climb on by holding out her hand. Then they got to the top of one of the dinosaurs and just sat there and were having a conversation together. Seriously soooooooooooo dang cute. I sooooo wanted to get a picture of them but I was not sure how the other parents felt about me taking a picture. I should have just asked.
But anyways when they were sitting on that dinosaur having their conversation, Gracey went over and wanted to join in with them and the best part about that, is Audrey wanted her there and even helped her up so that she can sit with her and her new best friend! It was the sweetest moment and left me hopeful that Audrey will be this loving towards her sister when they are teenagers. (One can only hope right?!)
It was just such a proud Mommy moment. Made me so happy that it was easy for her to make a friend, and that she was interacting with her and just having a great time! They came running over to Brandon and I and told us the conversation they were having. Apparently the other little girl lived in an apartment with no garages and told Audrey that she needed to come over and play. So they planned it and Audrey told me that she was going over to her house to have a playdate soon. Haha! Funny girls. Then when we had to leave they gave each other hugs goodbye. Is that not so sweet?!And Gosh,I am kicking myself so bad right now because I didn't get the Mom's number so that they could have their playdate. Wish I had.......wish I had...
Friday, August 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
so cute!! I love that she is so friendly!
Post a Comment