**We were at the store today and Audrey seemed to have wanted everything, but I kindly told her "not today." Well she responds and says "Ugh...you never get to le me have anything at the store. You always say no." Funny because we had just bought her something at the dollar store previous to this!
But For some reason I just thought it was really funny that she reacted that way because she never reacts that way. It was a shock and the way that she threw up her arms....oh man, kinda funny! Might not be so funny if she keeps doing it though....:)
**I called Brandon from the store and he was at home with Gracey and put his speaker phone on. Gracey just starts saying Hi to me and stuff and then she says "Audrey Hi?!" meaning can I say Hi to Audrey. So I told her that Audrey's hands are full and she couldn't say hi, and her response was "Why Mom?" She had a good point, so I gave the phone to Audrey and then Audrey just says, "Hi Babe....I love you, I'll see you soon okay Gracey?! and starts laughing during the conversation (I am guessing it is because Gracey was saying something funny....no surprise there!"). While Audrey was having this conversation there were people at the store that walked by and just smiled because they could hear the conversation! It really was one of those moments where you had to be there to understand the humor in it I think.
Friday, August 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love that Audrey and Gracey love each other so much!! They really are such sweet girls!
Post a Comment