I was doing my workout today and during the workout the instructor says to take a drink. Well I was taking a second to relax and Audrey says to me, "Mom you need to take a drink." So I did. Then after my workout was done, I was all hot and sweaty (gross I know), but Gracey noticed I was way hot and sweaty and grabbed my water off the counter and says "drink Mom." So I took a gulp but according to her that was not enough because she told me to drink more. Hahaha!!! Oh man, these girls make me laugh!! Not sure what I would do without them!
Oh and during the beginning of my workout they were both participating and working out with me. It was so cute! I just love them!!
Friday, August 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My girls are like this too...they own't let anything get past.
Post a Comment