Audrey decided today while we were driving, that she is going to call Gracey "Cabby." There was a reason for the name but I seriously cannot remember what it is now. Anyways, I thought it was so cute that she wants to call her "Cabby."
***I cannot remember if I shared this story or not, but so the other day Gracey was throwing a fit for some reason and she just stops and says "un crying," meaning "Done crying," and then she was happy. She has done that multiple times since that time and I actually think it is really funny. She just needs a minute to let out her frustration and when she is done she composes herself and really stops crying each time. Sometimes girls just need a good cry and then we feel better. :)
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cabby! that is so cute! Awe! Little Gracey I love that.
Post a Comment