So let me back up a bit. Sometimes Audrey will want me to sing Book of Mormon stories to her. Well obviously Gracey was paying attention because one day she she started saying, "Righsosly," and even did the movements for it. It was way funny.
Now fast forward to today. As we were singing the song, she watched me do the actions the first time we sang it. Then the second time we sang it, she did the actions just before I did. It was so cute to see her do the lamanite symbol and the "Long ago our fathers came from far across the sea," and "given this land, if they lived, righteously." Oh man it was so cute!
I just love my girls so much......even when one of them lied to my face today and I punished her by having her clean hers and Gracey's rooms. I am




No comments:
Post a Comment