Audrey randomly just said to me a couple weeks ago (and Brandon, but at a different time) that she likes us. She will just say "Guess what? I like you!" It was so funny the first time she said it because it caught us off guard. Now she will give us compliments and tell us something she loves about us. She will just randomly say in a soft serious voice while lifting her eyebrows ," I love your beautiful face," or " I love your hair," or she will be goofy and say "I love your eyebrow bones." It's actually really funny the things she comes up with. She told me the other day that she loves everything I do and am. So I usually say something that I love about her after she says those things about me. This whole "I love..." game could go on and on for a long time. She can be so sweet sometimes.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so sweet! Little Audrey! I just love your cute little girls!
So cute, makes you realize why you go through the hard times.
Post a Comment