Paint toe nails-which, my girls love by the way! Gracey will even sit still when I paint her toe nails and finger nails. Then they both wanted me to paint my toe nails and they were both laughing because they thought it was so awesome that I had the same colored toes as them! :)
Gracey pretends she is a pirate!
We have story time:
Gracey is rockin the sunglasses with a peace out sign!
I really wanted to take them to Airborne or do something really fun while Brandon is gone, but of course one of them has to get sick right?! Audrey woke up with a goopy eye this morning and it quickly transferred to the other eye later in the day. I took her to the doctor tonight and she has a double eye infection. Poor little girl. I really do feel bad for her. I do love that she wanted to smile for the camera though. Such a cutie, even with those red poofy eyes! We will have to do the mommy daughter date another time.
**One of my favorite moments today was when we were in the waiting room at the doctors office and there were only two chairs in the room and Audrey was sitting on one and Gracey was sitting on the other. They wanted me to sit with them so I squeezed in the middle of the two of them and it made them so happy...especially Gracey. You should have seen the smile on her face. After I sat down they both hugged my arm! It was such a great Mommy daughter moment with both of them! Gosh I love my girls!
**My other favorite moment of the night was when we were eating dinner and I was sitting in my chair swaying back and forth and pretending to dance. It was very random and I can't remember what made me think to do that (there was a reason I promise!:)), but oh man it made the girls laugh!! Such great moments today!
**Oh and they went to bed soooooo well tonight. Audrey is in that phase where you put her to bed and she comes out and gives you every excuse why she can't fall asleep. So it was kind of nice that she went right to bed, especially because she took a couple hour nap today. She doesn't take naps anymore and usually when she does she has the hardest time sleeping at night. So I was shocked she went right to bed. Maybe Brandon should go out of town more often!! Just kidding!
**I miss him. This is his first business trip and I think it's so awesome that he is doing this! I may not think that after a few times of him going on business trips, but I think he is a pretty big deal. He figured out how to program something at work and do other awesome things in two weeks. His deadline was August! He has received so many compliments from his trainer at work and has shocked him with how quick he has picked up on everything. See...he is pretty cool, just so you all know!!! :)




1 comment:
That is so sad about the eye infection! It looks like you are doing really well on your own, but it's not fun. Hang in there! Love the favorite moments of day BTW, so sweet!
Post a Comment