Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love my girls!

I LOVE Audrey and Gracey. I really do.

Gracey is at such a FUN fun fun stage right now. She makes me laugh all the time. One of the new things she does if she can't find something.. she will say "go?" with her hands up wondering where it went.  And the way she does her lips when she says "go" is sooo cute.

Gracey couldn't find Audrey today and she was going around the house looking in different rooms saying "Auuudeee."

That little babe sure is a hugger. She gives the best loves ever! Really.

If Audrey gets hurt or is sad Gracey will usually go and give her a hug. She did that at the store today. She noticed that Audrey was sad and she quickly came up and wrapped her arms around Audrey. Seriously so sweet. I truly have been blessed to have such caring little girls!

Gracey's vocabulary is getting bigger. She seriously said 5 or more new words in one day last week. She is at the stage where she mimicks what we say and learns a couple new words a day. I love to see her learning.

Oh, I just remembered something. Audrey saw the word "Off," the other day and I asked her if she knew what it said and she said "Off." I told her what that said like a few days or a week before but I didn't think she would remember...but she did.

When I was doing pretend play with Audrey today I asked her (her pretend name was Mckennan or something similar to that, she made it up) what she liked to do, she told me a couple of things. But throughout the rest of the day today, she would randomly come up to me and say "Oh I remember another thing I like to do." I love that she was thinking about that question! I especially loved that what she told me she loved to do, really is something she loved to do. I love that she already knows herself and the things she likes.


Audrey was asking me a ton of questions on death the other day. Man it was difficult to say things that would make sense to her. She was thinking about Uncle Tyler and asked why and how he died and why we needed to do temple work and why drugs are bad for us and why people die and why is it part of Heavenly Father's plan, and why does Satan convince us to do bad things, and why doesn't Satan get to go to Heaven, etc. I think she has hit the "why," stage! haha! I am glad though. I would rather her ask a lot of questions!


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones