Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hairstylist in the making

Audrey would be a great little hair stylist. She loves to do hair. I found her and Gracey in the bathroom (yet again) today, just to find that Audrey was doing Gracey's hair. And she did a pretty dang good job too! And Gracey just stood there and let her do it. But Gracey actually loves to get her hair done. She actually loves to be pampered and look pretty.....always has! She LOVES when I paint her toe nails, she can hardly wait for her turn to get her hair done after I do Audrey's, she most generally asks for a bow to put in her hair after we style it. She is really good at saying "bow," too, it's really cute. Anyways, here is a couple of pictures of the hairstyle.

























Can you see what Audrey did with the piggy? After she put the elastic in she flipped the piggy under, just like how I usually do it with her hair. If you don't understand what I am talking about (only because I really am terrible at explaining things), I posted a seperate picture of how I did Audrey's and Hazel's hair. It's the same concept.  Isn't that amazing that she did that? I thought it was!!!


















1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

That is extremely impressive!! Audrey great job!! I would let you do my hair any time!! : ) Love you


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones