I just needed to hurry and write down some of the cute things Gracey has been saying lately. At the beginning of the week she started to actually make a sentence....using only two words, but it's a start. She actually did this a few or so weeks ago, but now it is more consistent. She was doing a lot more of it today.
Here is what she picked up on this week and has mastered today:
"Tank you, Audee."
"Tank you, Mom."
and to hear that come out of her mouth is to die for! So cute!
Haha...this next one made me laugh only because Audrey teases Gracey a lot (I guess she wouldn't be a true big sister without teasing right?!). When Audrey is playing with Gracey she pretends to give her a hug without letting her go, (which a lot of the time Gracey thinks is really funny) but there are times that she doesn't and today was one of those times. When Audrey was doing her pretend hug, Gracey says "Don't....Audee." Or she will say "et go, Audee." or sometimes it's just "go," meaning "let go."
One of my other favorite words Gracey says right now is more. But she says "Moe," but she extends out the "oe," part, making it sound like she has an accent. It's so cute! I have a hard time not giving her what she wants when she says it so sweet like she does.
More words:
Done
No no
Sssss- means "shh." She will even pucker her lips and put her finger to her mouth and say "ssss.."
Pease...this use to be "ease," for please. Just this week she started to add the "p" to it.
Haha...my other favorite thing she does is she will mumble something to me and then say "K?" with her eyebrows lifted making sure what she just said and what she wanted to go do is okay with me, and then she will go do what she was telling me she needed to do once she heard me say okay. Usually when she does that she wants something and it's funny because even though she mumbles those things I swear I can read her mind. I would say 90 percent of the time I know what she is trying to say. She is definitely predictable!!
Oh man I have so many favorite things about her! Seriously. She just makes me laugh all the time. I laugh at her cute little run, all day everyday. It seriously is the best.
Gosh, she is such an easy person to love. I have so many favorite things about her. Man I just love her. There are a million other funny things she does throughout the day but I won't post them all. I seriously am smiling ear to ear right now just thinking about all of the funny and cute things she does and says. Gosh this is such a fun stage!!!!!! I am definitely enjoying it while it lasts!!!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment