I have always said that one of my favorite things to listen to is little kids talking. Especially when they are just learning how to talk and they say things their own way. It's seriously one of the cutest things ever.
Well, Audrey pretty much says everything the right way now. Kind of makes me sad in a way because some of the things she use to say were just too cute! But, she still has a couple of words she can't say yet and I think it's adorable. I am not going to correct her because I know that she will know how to say it the normal way sooner rather than later. Unfortuntely I can only think of one word that she can't say the right way. Once I remember more I will post it.
Hunnel bar- Granola bar
She has been more into saying big words lately. If she hears somebody using a big word, she will eventually use that word in a sentence.
Here are a couple of her new ones this week:
Seriously?
Distracting
I LOVE when she comes up with new words. It's so cute to hear such big words come out of her cute little mouth! I just love her!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is so cute. Audrey has such a cute little voice too! She is so fun!!
Post a Comment