For one of Audrey's valentine coupons I gave to her, she was able to have a family sleepover. Meaning she could invite one of her family members to come over and have a sleep over. I was not surprised when she wanted Hazel to come. They have had a few sleepovers together and have loved it. They get along so well too. They have always been close buds and I love it!
We originally were supposed to have her come over a few weeks ago but Audrey ended up getting a nasty croupy cough that weekend. It was sad because Audrey called Hazel earlier in the week to see if she wanted to have a sleepover and they were both so excited about it. So, we finally made up for it and did it last weekend.
Those girls could not stop giggling that night. It was hard for them to go to bed because they couldn't stop laughing. It really was so cute! I didn't get any pictures of the night of the sleepover, but I did get some the next day. They mostly played princesses, watched Cinderella, ate popcorn, stayed up late laughing together, woke up early laughing, ate breakfast, danced, played more princesses, danced some more. We dropped Hazel off and they played some more on her Dad's trampoline, they rode scooters together. But unfortunately by this point, they started to get on each others nerves. Haha! It was probably due to lack of sleep! :)
Sleepless nights from laughing is better than a sleepless night from anything else though. It's priceless!!
I love all of these girls!!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It looks like they had so much fun!! cousin sleepovers are awesome!!
goodness, i see alot of hazel in gracey. cute.
Post a Comment