Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patricks day treasure hunt

We don't really celebrate St. Patricks day too much at our house. But..when it comes to a holiday, I just love to make it fun for the girls. I found this cute St. Patricks day treasure hunt I did for when Audrey (and Gracey if she is interested) wakes up in the morning! There was another cute one on pinterest that I found but at the time, their site was down and so I couldn't download the documents to do the treasure hunt. Stay tuned for more pictures tomorrow. :)














The rootbeer labels I found on pinterest as well and give all credit to this blog.
















2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

You are too creative! Love it!

.Chrissy said...

I love that you make the holidays fun, it gives them something to look forward to! You are so awesome!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones