While Audrey was at school the other day, I took advantage of my time with you. Thanks to my friend for this idea!
Anyways, we didn't do much. We just sat around really and took some pictures. Most of the time you were pre-occupied with the lip gloss. That's okay, because I still captured some cute moments with you. I just love you so much, Gracey girl! You definitely get your fair share of hugs and kisses from your momma! My favorite part about that, is you will most generally let us smother you with kisses! You really love to be loved!!!
Oh quick update. This is random information:
**You braved going down the slide today on your tummy. It took you a minute to convince yourself that it was okay, but once we convinced you and once you convinced yourself you went down. I am so proud of you for not giving up.
**You can now jump up with both of your feet in the air at the same time. You were so brave that every time you went up the stairs you had to jump. It was so cute that you figured this out! I love to watch you when you figure things out!
**Gracey you have a very special purple blanket. Well, I needed to wash it and I hid it from you earlier this week so that you wouldn't realize it was missing. Well, I did your Laundry today and left the purple blanket in the hamper waiting to be washed with the other blankets. I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day and you come running in frantically saying, "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy." I couldn't get a word in trying to figure out what you wanted before you finally reached me, and you come in with the biggest smile on your face and you said "bankie, mom," and started jibbering and then you cuddled with your blanket.You were coming to tell me that you found your blanket and you were so excited! It was thee cutest moment! This ranks up there as one of my favorite stories about you. It really was such a sweet moment. Gosh, I just love you little babe!! How did I get so lucky to have you?!?!
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love this post about Gracey! I love how excited she was to find her blankie! She really is such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment