Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Letter to Audrey!

Audrey,

I just wanted to write a quick little letter telling you how proud I am of you! You are such a smart little girl!!

The other night I asked you to go to the bathroom before you went to bed and when I went to go check on you, I noticed the light was on in your room. I thought maybe you took the initiative to get into bed and all ready waiting for us to come say goodnight and have family prayer. But instead, I witnessed something far better than that..................you kneeling by your bed saying a prayer to Heavenly Father. I can't even begin to tell you how much Joy.. that gave me. I have never felt so proud of you! You are an amazing little girl and I hope you will always know how much Heavenly Father loves you and how much your mommy and daddy love you. I hope you will always have the desire to pray to Heavenly Father, like you did that night! You are an amazing and smart little girl!! I am so proud to call you my daughter!

You made me so proud again tonight. I wrote something on a piece of paper and you took it, found a blank piece of paper, and copied and wrote down everything that I had written on that paper.....even all the numbers I wrote on there, onto your piece of paper. Which by the way, you haven't learned how to write any of your numbers yet...but you did it tonight. You drew every number I had written on that paper. You just looked at it once and decided to give it a try and you did it perfect. Almost identical to how I did it. I didn't even have to show you how to draw them either, you just figured it out by taking a quick look at it. That is definitely an amazing talent you have, Audrey! Even before you did that you randomly drew the number 5,4,8,3,7 from memory. You little miss, NEVER cease to amaze me!!!!

I love you sweety!

Love,
Mom
















No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones