Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Biggest fears

Physical:

**Spiders
**Heights- I can't even watch a movie where there are cliffs. Makes my head spin. I can never watch the end of the King Kong movie when he is on top of what seems like the highest building ever.

Mentally/Emotionally:

**Fear of being alone
**Fear of coming across as being stupid


Although these are just a few of my biggest fears, there is one more bigger than that. A fear of dying at an age where my girls will not remember me. Especially if Brandon remarries and they considered "her" their real mom.  Sounds ridiculous I know. But, I can't even think about how hard it would be. I would definitely want them to have a mother figure in their life, don't get me wrong. I am sure if this did happen, I wouldn't feel this way and I would want Brandon to find somebody who could take care of the girls and love them as much as I do and make him happy too. But I would hate the fact that the girls would grow up not really remembering me, and wouldn't really consider me as their mom. But at the same time I am sure once I die I will have a better understanding of things and won't be so fearful of this.

Thinking about this makes me want to become a better wife and a better mom! I want to do everything I can to help build and lift up Brandon and the girls and be the best that I can be for them. Makes me want to take more pictures with the girls so that they have those memories to look back on. I would say that I want to take more pictures with Brandon, but let's face it, Brandon hates getting his picture taken, so there's no hope for that! :)

I am so grateful I get to see my girls grow up. I am so grateful to be their Mom!! I got so lucky to have the cute little family that I do....and forever too!!! I am definitely blessed!

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Not silly. I think about the same thing sometimes. I guess that is why we should try not to take things for granted.

.Chrissy said...

I love this post because we really do all have fears, they are different for each person but hopefully they have the same effect as yours, which was to give you a desire to be better. Mine do give me that feeling too and I am grateful for that added desire!
P.S. I am with you on the heights.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones