Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter topiaries

So I saw this idea to make an Easter topiary. I decided it would be fun for the girls to make one too. I just bought mini pots at the dollar store (3 for $1.) and some sytrofoam balls at Walmart and some Jelly beans. The girls decided to take a different approach with them, but that's okay. I was okay with letting them doing it the way they wanted to do it. K, so mine isn't supposed to have the topiary ball at the bottom but I forgot to get some foam stuff to be able to keep the topiaries from falling and this was the best way I could come up with.

Anyways, the girls had fun making these and so did I. I think it would have looked cuter with more pastel colored jelly beans. Oh well!






3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love that Gracey is just eating the jelly beans. lol

The Kimmer Kollection said...

That looks so fun

.Chrissy said...

those are seriously so cute!!! and yeah Gracey is adorable!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones