My sister Jamie is doing a thankful turkey with her family and I really liked the idea and wanted to do it myself. Thanks for the idea Holly and Jamie! Since I watch my niece a couple of times a week I thought this would be fun for her and Audrey to color their own turkey and add thankful feathers. They were actually both way excited about it. In fact Livy told me she couldn't wait to come over next time so that she can put another thankful feather on the turkey. That made me really happy! :)
It was cute too because as the girls were coloring I told them to think about something they are thankful for. Well after a minute or two of coloring, Audrey stops coloring turns around and tells me "Mom, I am thankful for you." Is that not so sweet?! It really did make my day!!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This is such a great idea and forces everyone to think of things they are grateful for. It has gone quite well with ours. Our turkey is going to have a ton of feathers by Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment