Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daddy's helpers

My brother and his wife gave us their old dresser because they got a new one. Well, we really needed one for the girls because their dresser had a couple of drawers that were broken and part of the dresser itself was broken. Audrey loves it! She was helping me put all the clothes away in the new dresser. Not only that but she and Gracey LOVED helping Brandon take the other one apart. It was so so so cute! Audrey was able to unscrew the screws too! I was amazed by this! Gracey didn't wnat to go to bed last night because she was having so much fun "helping," take the dresser apart.

Then there was me...trying to figure out what craft or home decor project I could make out of this wood!! Haha! I am going to keep some pieces, Brandon doesn't know about this yet! Lol!



3 comments:

.Chrissy said...

Following in their Daddy's footsteps! This is the most adorable thing!

Alicia said...

I just love that. They are totally engrossed in what they are doing. They will love that you captured that moment for them.

Katie said...

Love it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones