Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Letter from Santa
I was just standing in the bathroom doing my hair and was thinking about Christmas and Santa and what tradition I wanted to start for Audrey and Gracey. I just decided that I am going to write them a letter from Santa and mail it to them! Audrey LOVES to get mail and I know she would absolutely love this. I may do this with Gracey next year since she is too little to understand right now. I know this is not an original idea, but I hadn't really thought of it before. I am pretty excited about it and cannot wait to see the expression on Audrey's face when she receives the letter from Santa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I had never thought about getting a letter from Santa, just sending one. Love the idea!
OK,my turn to steal your idea. I'm going to totally do it. Thank you for the idea!
Post a Comment