Audrey was coughing the other day and it was a pretty hard cough and she said to me with concern, "Mommy my throat came out." Haha! It was pretty funny.
Audrey is into saying big words these days. She was saying a blessing on the food yesterday and says "Thank you for the food we accomplished." Haha. She will find a way to add a big word in her sentence especially during a prayer. She loves to try to say prayers the way adults do. It's pretty cute to listen to. In fact that is one of my favorite things is listening to Audrey's prayers. They are seriously the best!
On a side note, Gracey just learned how to say a prayer her own way the other day. We didn't even force her to do it. She will usually fold her arms but the other day she decided it was her turn and just rambled on in a whispering voice. It was so cute. She was randomly folding her arms yesterday and would say a little prayer. It was so cute. I think it's funny too because I have tried to teach her to actually close her eyes during the prayer and I watched her one time when she was saying her prayer and she would squint them a little bit then open them up, squint them again. It was so funny!!
I love my funny girls!!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
These are the best stories! I love those girls!
Post a Comment