Monday, September 12, 2011

Finger puppet ghosts

I am babysitting my niece a couple of times a week now and she kind of gets pretty bored here, so I usually have some kind of craft to work on when she is here. A couple of times ago, she was talking about puppets and wanted to make some and I thought maybe finger puppets would be fun for them....and ghost ones none the less. Apparently she was not satisfied and wanted sock puppets! lol! She definitely is not afraid to speak her mind! Anyways, these are the finger puppets I thought would be fun for them. Audrey and Gracey loved them at least! :)

Livvy's finger puppets she made.

Audrey's finger puppet ghost faces she made. The girls did an awesome job making faces on their ghosts, don't you think?!?!!




Gracey loved her finger puppet too! 


1 comment:

Alicia said...

The girl's faces (especially Audrey looking scared) are just too funny.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones