Anyways, here is a picture and a couple videos of Audrey.
Monday, August 29, 2011
"Thank you for the gift"
I made rice crispy treat hearts for my lesson in Young Womens yesterday and I had leftover rice crispy treats and decided to leave one on a plate for Audrey to wake up to in the morning. I put a little note next to it telling her that I love her. She really loved it. I got video of her telling me "thank you for the gift." It was so sweet. :) I did also put one on Gracey's tray, which she could care less if I left one out for her but I gave her one so that when she looks back and reads this blog, won't think that I wasn't thinking of her. Haha! :)
Anyways, here is a picture and a couple videos of Audrey.
Anyways, here is a picture and a couple videos of Audrey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh I am so glad you got her on video! She is just so cute!!! I just love her!
Post a Comment