On a side note: When I was helping Audrey with her homework I gave Gracey a crayon to color with (Or so I thought that is what she was doing) and this is what was left of it when I was done helping Audrey with her homework! I just didn't even think about the fact that she would eat the crayon when I gave it to her, which, really I should have thought about that because who gives a 1 year old a crayon and expects them to actually color with it?!?! haha!
This is what was left of it.




6 comments:
Audrey is good! Gracey! Oh my gosh, hilarious!!! Savannah just wants to eat them too
I love the look of concentration on Audrey's face. And she is so proud of her work. GREAT JOB PETITE BEBE!!!
That is so funny that she ate the crayon!
And great job Audrey!
those are really good m's lou. good job!
Way to go Audrey! And, your "M's" are so good!!!
Post a Comment