Audrey is slowly starting to get better and better at talking more clearly and using new words I haven't heard her say before. But there are still some things that she has a hard time saying or just says it her own way. I think it's cute and I could correct her, but I just don't want to right now. She will learn the right way to say things eventually. :)
Here are a couple of the funny ones she has been saying lately:
Verily, verily= Warily, warily
Garbage= be (lower e sound)-burge. be-burge.
Granola bar= hunnel bar
Willy Wonka= sinker wonka (Ha, I had a hard time remembering the actual name because Audrey says "sinker wonka," all the time)
backpack= packpack
Savannah= Sannah
silly= sully
"Oh my goodness."- is her new phrase
"You don't supposed to do that."- is another one of her phrases.
Shoot I know there are more I just can't remember them right now.
Here is a funny story though:
Audrey was sneezing a lot the other day and after her last sneeze she says "Oh man I have a lot of bless you's today." Lol!!! Oh man, this one made me laugh.
We were saying prayers the other night and Audrey said it and said "Please bless Brandon that he will get a job." It was so funny that she used Brandon's name and didn't say "Daddy." Just so you all know, she doesn't call Brandon by his name very often. She does usually call him "Daddy."
We were also reading scriptures the other night and it was Audrey's turn and she wanted to do it by herself, so she starts off by saying, "Verily, verily." It was so funny that she started it with those words because that is what she hears the most when reading scriptures...at least that night anyways! Now she usually wants us to say it for kicks.
Funny little girl!!!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hahahaha she is sooo cute. I was thinking since you are so creative, you should make one of those books with pics and her little quotes. it be a cute thin to have for you and her.
Giselle that is an amazing idea! I am totally going to do that! You are the creative one here!
she is hilarious!!! I love the Verily verily! That is seriously so funny! I just love her!
and yeah the willy wonka one is dang funny too!
I forgot to mention that when she says" verily, verily," she actually says" warily, warily."
Post a Comment