Sunday, June 12, 2011
Have you ever been so stressed and frustrated at something that you literally feel like you are going to explode? I guess that's what happens when I bottle things in, unfortunately. I would just share my concerns about stuff but I hate confrontation and my brain usually freezes up when I am put in a situation like that and when I am put on the spot and so then the other person wins. I HATE it. It's the most frustrating thing in the world. If I were to tell somebody my frustrations they get offended because they aren't use to me saying how I feel. Whereas if they heard the same thing from somebody that usually shares their opinion they wouldn't get mad. It's so frustrating.
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
The same thing happens to me. If you want to vent give me a call! I am here for you! Even if I am the person you are frustrated with!!
uh oh. whats wrong. i totally see where you are coming from though. need to come over and vent? or pick up your cd?
It stinks when after all is said and done you think of what you should of said perfectly but somehow in the moment it never goes the way you envision. That's why I try to avoid confrontation at all costs or else write a letter because then the person can't really argue back or counter what your feeling because you are the only one talking in the letter. I hope your situation gets resolved peacefully.
Share away friend! :)
Post a Comment