Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fire station

For playgroup last week, we went to the fire station. Okay, so here's the thing about Audrey. When we are out doing something fun, she seriously looks like she is not having fun. But really she is, she is just a major observer/ people watcher. She has to observe what's going on first before she decides that she likes it. Usually it's when we are getting in the car to go back home from the fun activity, that Audrey always gets excited and tells me how much fun she had. So, anyways, she really did have a fun time she said!

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

So fun! I am sad I missed it! I heard there was a great turn out.

Katie said...

She looks like she had fun to me. Super cute photos of the birthday.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones