Sunday, June 12, 2011
Here are a few things that Audrey has said that just have made me laugh and smile.
We went to that pizza place by the VF factory and if you wanted to win a $3 card to the arcade you had to dance to the songs with the instructors and whoever else joined in. Well, Audrey went out there and was dancing so cute. After she was done she went straight to the people and got her $3 card to the arcade. Haha. But not only that when we were headed to the arcade she told Brandon, "Dad, I shook my bum and my legs." Haha...it was so funny.
I was telling Audrey that I was the teacher in Nursery now and so we had this little conversation going and then she asked(Pretty excited) "Your a teacher Mommy?"You're not a mommy?" This may be one of those stories that may have just been funny if you were there. Lol! It made me laugh though and she thought it was so cool that I was a teacher. Haha!
Proud moment:
It's always a proud moment when you hear your daughter saying Hi to one of her friends or even somebody she recognizes when you didn't tell her to say Hi to them. Audrey did that in Primary today when I dropped her off and she sat down. She saw one of the older girls there that she obviously recognized and said Hi to her. It just made me so proud. Audrey is a pretty shy girl, so for her to do that, it was awesome! She went out of her comfort zone. She told me she said Hi again to one of her other friends but that friend didn't say Hi back, because well, they are 3 they aren't exactly great at their social skills yet. But I told Audrey I was so proud of her for doing that and that made her happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment