Friday, June 3, 2011

1 Year

Dear Gracey, My sweet little Gracey. I can hardly believe that you are "1." I knew that this first year would fly by as will the rest of your childhood years. I can't even describe to you how much I love you. I don't know how I lived without you in my life! You are such a funny little baby and you love to have fun and be funny. You love to make us laugh. Seriously. If we laugh at something you are doing, you will do it again just to be funny and to make us laugh. Gosh, I love you sweet girl. And oh Gosh, I love your smile and your laugh. It's the best!! Here are the fun new things about you this month: **You can walk two steps and have been doing that for a couple of weeks now. But that's as far as you will go. You would much rather crawl because it's faster. **You can wave and say "Hi," at the same time. **You can say Audrey's name. It sounds a lot like dada, but it's more like "duhduh." **You love to eat so many things. You would much rather eat anything sweet though! You are so much like your Momma! You especially LOVE twinkies. Those are your favorite! **You have figured out on your own how to play peek-a-boo and you love it and are pretty proud of yourself for figuring it out! **You are the happiest when we let you play on the couch. **Another funny thing you have been doing lately is when you wake up in the morning and I go to get you, you usually only look at me for like a second and then you are done. Well, after you take your morning nap and after I am all showered for the day with my make-up on, you will stare at me for a minute. It's the funniest thing. I guess that just goes to show you that I am too scary to look at in the mornings without my make-up on! lol!! :) **Haha...oh man the other thing that I love about you is when we are playing on the floor and you will just come over and lay your whole body on me or put your face against mine. Haha...it's like you are trying to wrestle with us. You do that over and over again because you know it will make me laugh every time. *I sang to you the morning of your Birthday and you had the biggest smile on your face. *You love to sing and dance. It's so cute! I have had a permanent smile on my face while writing all of this because you just make me so happy. We all love you Gracey girl!!
P.S. It's a bad idea for me to look at these pictures again. Almost makes me want to have another one! haha!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones