After that we all came home and took naps and then when Brandon got home from work we took the girls bowling for Gracey's birthday. We have these awesome tickets from Kidsbowlfree.com and we can bowl as many times as we want from now until the end of August I think it is, for only $25.00. But you do have to pay the shoe rental fee every time you go. Anyways, it's a great deal, so we took advantage of it. :)
After that we ate dinner and went home and had Gracey open her presents and then relax. She seemed to have fun, so that's good.
Gracey wasn't so sure it was okay for her to just dig into the cake. She tried a little piece first then she grabbed a little bit more and a little bit more and soon loved eating her twinkie cake.
She was in heaven.
Gotta give daddy kisses!
Haha...I know what some of you are probably thinking. You are probably wondering why I got my baby tissues for a birthday present. Well you see, my sister's friend did this for her baby for her Birthday and I loved it because Gracey loves to get into the wipes and pull them out any chance she gets. So I knew she would love this. That's why we got it for her! I also got her some measuring cups because well she loves to play with that kind of stuff and that way when she grows out of playing with them, then I can use them. It's a win win situation! I got this brilliant idea from my friend Becky! Thanks Becky!




2 comments:
What a fun day! I wish I would have known about that class - hopefully they'll do it again. (And can I tell you how in LOVE I am with the tissue and measuring cup idea? BRILLIANT!)
How fun! She is so cute! I love the tissues and measuring cups. Wish I would have thought of that for my kids. Brilliant! And she is so adorable eating her cake. Love it!
Post a Comment