Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Permanent makeup
Does anybody know how the church feels about permanent makeup? I have heard from some sources that it is pretty much a tattoo. But other sources (which I am not positive are reliable) say it only lasts a few years.
I know a lot of you will probably tell me not to do it (which I probably wont) but it would be nice not having to worry about doing as much makeup. ;) I really don't see a problem with it unless the prophets consider it to be like a regular tattoo.
Anyways, I really was just curious about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I have a question like that too which is such a grey area. I agree it would be nice to not have do your make up all the time. That is a tough one which I don't have an answer. My question is in regards to cooking with alcohol and wines. Is it right or is it not? I've managed to find substitutions for everything but I'd really like to know what the church's stance on it is because if you go to a restaurant you are eating foods that are cooked it. I guess those things are left up to us to find individual peace with it.
My personal opinion...I think it would fall in the same category as cosmetic plastic surgery. I am sure the church doesn't want members to do it BUT we justify it :)
that's a good question! i have no clue. i think it's probably just a personal decision for each person to make. i know quite a few girls/women who are strong in the church and very active who have tattoo eyeliner. i agree, it would save so much time & be so darn easy!!!
I think it would be enormously convenient, though I would like "permanent hair", odd considering I have a cosmetology license. The only drawback is that makeup styles change and once it was permanent you couldn't change. Also, as you grow older wearing eyeliner accentuates lines and wrinkles, I am now glad I don't have perm. eye liner, since I have "permanent lines" instead. ;-)
Post a Comment