Friday, April 15, 2011

Astronomy

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE astronomy. I seriously do and always have. I love learning about everything in space. It really is just so incredible. I mean how could you not be amazed by all of this and more?! These are just some of the things that NASA was able to capture with their W.I.S.E satellite telescope. I know I am such a nerd and sorry if that embarrases any of you that I love this so much! haha! It's really too bad Math and Physics don't come easy to me.

1 comment:

Lara said...

My husband and I are both closet astronomy nerds. It's totally fascinating to us, too. Heavenly father's creations are endless! We know so much about space but it's just a spec of what there is out there. Other worlds- other people like us- all such a mystery and so soooo amazing! I agree with you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones