Thursday, April 21, 2011
Princess Days!
Audrey and Hazel had a good time at Princess Days. I was personally hoping they would do their hair up and looking more like a princess, but they both still looked sooo cute!
Audrey was not so sure of them putting make-up on her at first. In fact they asked if she would close her eyes so that they could put make-up on and she said "no." Haha, it was really funny.
I love Hazel's face in this picture. She was definitely ready for them to pamper her!!
Just a side note..would you believe me if I said that Audrey's cardigan is size 24 months?!
Audrey decided she wanted blue nail polish with green flower stickers.
All done! Audrey's hair isn't so curled anymore because she got done before Hazel did and ran around dancing and so it kind of loosened the curl.
I love this picture of Hazel because she seriously was totally checking herself out! lol!
Just having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So fun! What a cute mommy daughter activity!
i love this! i bet those girls felt so special... what a great activity!
Post a Comment