Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just dreaming

If I could have any kind of kitchen I wanted, this picture below would be it. I LOVE the antique white look.. always have! Problem is Brandon is not a fan of this look. So, hence the title of my post, "Just dreaming," because that's exactly what it boils down to.
Anyways the other things that I love about this Kitchen is the double oven and the architectural work throughout the kitchen. Isn't it just beautiful?!?! Seriously, I really love it. I mean...really love it!
It's okay if I don't get a kitchen like this, it's just fun for me sometimes to just dream about some of my favorite things! Is that bad?! haha.
Oh I have also figured out that I am more a traditional style type of girl. Which in most cases can be bad because a lot of traditional looks are the fancy elegant look. But hey, a girl can dream right?

4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm dreaming right along with ya! that double oven would be AWESOME!!

BensonFam said...

I love the antique white too!! So gorgeous!! (Not Cameron's favorite either, must be a guy thing, but guess what? I'm the one cooking in the kitchen!) :)

Debbie Murdock said...

I love the counter tops and the backsplash...and seriously the woman is the one in the kitchen most of the time shouldn't she get the say?!?! :)

Alicia said...

This looks like my dream kitchen too. Love the look. ;-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones