Thursday, February 3, 2011
2011 Valentines Day project
This is what I made this year for Valentines Day! I love it. Unfortunately I didn't come up with this idea. I found it on a craft blog and decided I wanted to make it. I did do a couple of things that are different from the one that was on the craft blog just to make it my own. :)
Anyways, here it is:
The nice thing is I got everything for this wreath at Dollar Tree. It cost me $6.00. Obviously I did not buy the stand that I have the wreath on. I already had that. Isn't it so cute? I LOVE it!!
I have been in trouble with them putting in a new Dollar Tree close to where I live. I seriously go there so much, especially when they put all of their Valentines stuff out. It is so cheap!!!!
I get to be in charge of a play group next week and we are doing a Valentine themed playgroup. I am so excited!!!!!!!! I just hope we have a good turnout!
So there you have it! Audrey and I have been so busy at making A LOT of Valentine crafts. But Audrey asks me every day if we can do a craft. I am willing to oblige. We started the Middle of January making them. Unfortunately I can't post pictures of some of them yet because some of them I am giving away and have not given them to our families yet. I don't want to spoil it for them! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Its sooo cute . I really like it!
I was wondering when you were going to start posting all your fun valentine crafts. You had such cute ideas and love the wreath...very cute.
Post a Comment