Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playgroup--Valentines Day party!!

Okay, so I just wanted to quickly say that Playgroup was a total SUCCESS!!!!! HOLY COW... there were so many people. There were probably at least about 40 people including the kids. It got a little hectic when we were trying to pass out the Valentines because I was not prepared and did not plan out what we were going to do and because I did not expect that many kids and so it made it a bit more complicated. But oh well, it all worked out. I just hope all of the other Mom's and kids had so much fun! I tried to make it fun for everybody! And this was my first big party I have done and so obviously I can learn from this one what I need to do better next time! It also didn't help that Gracey would not go to anybody else but me. But it was still fun!
I had all of the kids decorate a wreath with cut out hearts as well as decorate paper bags to put their Valentines in.
If I would have known that that many people were coming we would have done it at a church or something. Thank goodness for a friend of mine who let me borrow her home to do this party!Thanks to everyone who came too! It made me so happy that we had an awesome turnout! And I had a great time putting it all together too! But I promise next time I will be more organized!!! :)
Now....off to finish up Brandon's last minute Valentine gift!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

HOW FUN!! Looks like it was a success. That is a lot of people to have a party for! Audrey is so cute in those last pictures.

.Chrissy said...

Wow!! that turned out really cute!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones