Tuesday, February 1, 2011

8 months

Gracey girl you turned 8 months old today. I cannot believe it has been that long. Time sure does fly by and you will seriously be one years old before I can even blink. I need you to slow down a bit. You are such a sweet and happy little baby. I absolutely love your little smile and your personality. You are a momma's girl and I do have to say I am actually kind of liking it. I love that you love me so much. It makes mommy feel so happy! You do get pretty rough when you are tired. You like to grab at people's faces and not softly either. That is how we know you are ready for a nap! Sometimes lately you just dig your head into our shoulders. That is another hint that you are trying to tell us you are tired. You do still take 3 naps a day. You are even sleeping through the night too! But you have been doing that consistently for about a month and a half now. That makes mommy extra happy! I love that you are soooo happy after your naps and after bed time. I love how you get so excited when I am making a bottle for you. You can hardly wait for me to make it for you and you take it out of my hands before I can even think. I just have to laugh every time. Now that you are crawling everywhere and getting so much better and faster at it, you love to go and explore. You are a very determined little baby and adventurous I would have to say! I love how when we are at the dinner table or in the living room you come around the corner of the couch and poke your head out and wait for us to see you and you just get the biggest smile on your face and you try to hurry over to us. I love that it is a game for you and you think it is so funny. It really is so funny. We love it when we are busy doing our thing and all of a sudden we see this little head pop out! Lol! ( that means "Laugh out loud," in case later down the road this is a term that will be so old fashioned when you are a teenager.) You are such a little tease. :) I love your sweet little personality. I love that you love to be loved. I love that you never turn me away when I smother you with kisses. I love love love your sweet little laugh. The only person that can really get you laughing is Audrey. You love her soooooooooo much and the feelings are mutual between you and Audrey. You absolutely adore her as she adores you. You are one lucky little girl to have a big sister like Audrey. She will be there to take care of you growing up. I love that if you want a certain toy that you shouldn't be playing with that aren't really toys, (like our TV remotes for example) that you will play with a different toy to distract us and as soon as you think we aren't paying attention you hurry and grab that toy you aren't supposed to have. You are one smart little baby. Oh when you are eating your "puffs," they are a snack kind of like cherrios but they dissolve faster and taste a lot better. When you grab those you manuver it between your fingers until eventually it hits the top of your hand so that you can put it in your mouth. I am amazed every time you do that. You are not a fan of vegetables. You definitely love your fruits! I really don't know how much you weigh now. But all I know is you are growing up way too fast. But I sure do love you and so does your daddy and sister! We cannot even imagine life without you. I don't know how we did it without you before. But you are our sweet girl and we love you so much and are so glad you are a part of our family!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones