Monday, January 31, 2011

It's always a good feeling...

when Gracey wakes up from her nap, Brandon goes to get her and they come out and she sees me and can hardly contain herself with excitement. She seriously let out a squeal along with the cutest /biggest smile and bouncing in Brandon's arms because she saw me. I can just say that that was one of the best feelings I have felt! I love that Gracey loves me and gets so excited to see me. Audrey does that a lot too when she wakes up, minus the squealing and bouncing up and down. She usually gets a big smile on her face in the mornings when I go open her door and she Always says, "Hi...mom, I sleep good." Mornings for the first hour after waking up are the best! Afternoon naps are a different story.
PS. Thanks for those who commented on my "Patience," post. I really needed your thoughts. I just don't understand how one week or day your child can be such an angel and gets us rolling and then the next day she is a monster. I really love Audrey so much, I cannot imagine life without that little girl! I just wish the "Toddler," years weren't so hard! It's a lot easier when they are babies until they hit age 2! About a week after Audrey turned two her doctor asked if she is in that "Terrible two," stage and I said no she really isn't (thinking in my head, man I am so lucky, Audrey doesn't throw fits and have temper tantrums and actually listens to me, man I have it good) until a week after her appointment then the rest is history....ha.ha!
I do love both of my girls and love having them around. I am pretty sure, other than the patience issue I wouldn't mind having a third one....not necessarily another little girl! We don't need more estrogen in this house!haha! I do sometimes get baby hungry again, but don't worry it's just that same feeling that a lot of women get after they have a kid! Maybe it's just all of the hormonal changes or something that make you feel that way? It's not going to happen. It's just a phase and I will get past it! Two is our magic number!
Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of my pretty girls when they are happy! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones