Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I egot"

Mine and Brandon's favorite thing that Audrey will say, especially if we forgot to do something or forgot to get something at the store, she will say, "Shoot, I egot (Forgot)." And the way she says it (so concerned) and uses her hands when she says it, is the funniest thing. Anyways, I needed to hurry and post that before I forgot! :) Favorite Gracey quirk: If she is playing with a toy she will put it in her mouth and keep it there for a couple of seconds and look at us. It's so cute. It's similar to this picture of Audrey. They must be related! Side note: I can't believe I was able to put pig tails in Audrey's hair at 7 months old. I definitely can't do that with Gracey yet. My babies look so much alike don't they? The only difference really is Audrey has lighter features than Gracey.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones