I LOVE Valentines Day!! I know I post about this every year it seems but I was just thinking of it and wanted to post about how happy it makes me. :) The funny thing is, it's the cute decorations and cute crafty ideas that make me love this Holiday. :) And spending it with the ones I love is a bonus too! haha! No but really, I do love this Holiday because I get to spend it with Brandon. I feel like we don't go on dates often enough that when Valentines Day comes it's a day to rekindle our love for each other. I just love how we have a tradition to go to Texas Roadhouse each year for Valentines Day. I love that we can look forward to that date and just spend time together. Not only is it fun to spend time with Brandon but the girls as well. It just makes me grateful for those I love!!!
I do also LOVE to make sugar cookies for Valentines Day. I have done it every year since we got married. So, some of you may be receiving cookies from me for Valentines Day! I love to give or make Brandon a gift that I know he will like for Valentines Day. I just want him to feel special and show him how much I really do love him!!! I know he wouldn't really care if I didn't do any of this because he hates the holiday, like any other man out there. But it's just my way of showing him how much I love him. Not only him, but my girls too.
This is just how I feel. I know there are a lot of people who feel different about it and that's okay too! I am so excited to do the cute crafty things and to put up my Valentines Decorations!!!! I was almost tempted to put up my Valentine Decor as soon as I took down my Christmas decor, but I didn't. I kind of like having room on my table and counters now. I will enjoy that for a week and then up goes the Valentines stuff. I know I am crazy, but I love it!!!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are so cute! I'd put up decorations too if I had some as cute as yours!
You make me want to decorate now, it is a fun holiday.
Post a Comment