I love my girls so much! They make me so happy!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Best Friends
Audrey and Gracey really are best friends right now. Gracey just absolutely adores Audrey and Audrey just loves and protects Gracey. I love it! I really hope it continues and I think it will. They both have different personalities, Audrey is more stubborn whereas Gracey is more laid back. I really think Audrey will be there to protect her younger sister growing up and I think they will both look up to each other. I love my girls!
Almost anytime Gracey goes to bed, Audrey gives Gracey a love and a kiss and tells her that she loves her. It's so sweet. Audrey is the only one so far that can really make Gracey laugh. I can't even make her laugh as much as Audrey can.
Audrey can tolerate Gracey pulling her hair and grabbing at her face and stuff. She thinks it's funny actually. As long as there is no crying, I am happy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
love the bottom pic. love those girlies. so sweet. i should not be so biased
They are so cute, and best friends is right. That might change for a few years when they are teenagers, but now and after that they will continue to be best friends. Nothing like a sisters bond.
Post a Comment