Monday, October 25, 2010
Stories
Audrey story-
So, yesterday Brandon was having a hard time hearing us for some reason and so we were sitting down for dinner and I told Audrey that daddy cant hear us very well and we have to talk to him louder and she immediately yelled "Dad," to get his attention. Oh man, it was really funny. I really didnt expect her to actually do it. I expected her to just say "oh, okay," like she usually does. It just caught us off guard and that is why it was so funny.
Gracey story-
I have had Gracey look in the mirror a few times and she usually thinks its pretty interesting and usually perks up when she sees me or her in the mirror. Well today she was looking in the mirror and she was getting so excited. She would move her hand to figure out how the other person on the other side of the mirror was doing the same thing. She just could not figure it out. It was really funny. So, she kept doing it. She would also do different facial expressions in the mirror. It was more that she was raising her eyebrow a few times and she did this new thing she is doing with her lips and stuff. It was so cute!
I love my little girls. I think they are funny even if you might not think so!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment