Monday, October 25, 2010

I am a child of God

Before I get into the "I am a child of God," story, here is another funny one. I am just writing these stories down so that I don't forget them, because I know I will. Anyways, so Audrey was all ready to go to the store with Brandon and grabbed her and was playing with her and tickling her and wanted a big squeeze from her first before he let her go, but she says, "Don't dad, you'll ruin my hair." LOL!!!! Oh man, she is so funny. I do have to say that I think she learned that from me because usually if I get done doing her hair all cute she will sometimes rough house and get it all messy so I usually have to remind her to be careful so that she doesn't ruin it. I love my Audrey! Audrey came up to me today and said "Mommy, I am a child of God." Isn't that just so sweet. I didn't even tell her to say that and as much as I would love to admit that I have been teaching her that, I haven't yet. I should but I have been teaching her the song "I am a child of God," and she sings it all the time. It's so cute. In fact I have a video of her singing it but I can't find my cord to upload the video on it. So sorry!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones