Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween fun!

Waiting patiently to carve her pumpkin!
Gracey wants to be a part of the fun too!!!
Pumpkin "p'uckin." I love how Gracey is watching so intently. Audrey didn't seem to mind the insides of the pumpkin. Yes, if you are wondering, her pumpkin is a little green and I know I said in one of my previous posts that I would not let her get a green pumpkin, but at least it's not all green and you can't see the green from the front anyways, so I didn't care so much! haha.
Our pumpkins!
Picture with Grandma G.
Pretty girls! Gracey was a fairy but I didn't have her wings on in these pictures. She wasn't really a fan of them.
Cute snow white, and Cindy Lou Who. We weren't able to get a picture of all of the cute little babies on the Robbins side. It was just a rough night. Too many tired babies!
Ward Carnival
Audrey's fingerpainting ghosts!
Such cute girls while trick or treating. We were able to do some trick or treating before it really started to rain.
Fingerpainting ghosts! It was such a cute idea by Brandon's Mom!
Playing the piano with Papa. She has been waiting a while for this.
I really love this girl, even more when she is happy!!! lol!
Proud of her candy! I think it was just a long day for her. She was having a really rough night when we got home but it's because with it being the long day and not getting her nap in during the day she was extra grumpy. Thank goodness for sleep because she was happier as could be when she woke up this morning! And on a side note, I am very proud to say that Audrey finally went to nursery without crying today!!!!!!!!! This other than when she first went to nursery, is the first time she went by herself without crying. I am so proud of her. Brandon and I were just shocked when we took her to her class and she went straight to her teacher without crying. It probably helps that as an incentive for her not crying in class, she got to call Grammy when she got home. We are so proud of you little miss and love you soooooooooooo much!!!

3 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Audrey's costume is awesome!! she looks so cute!

Slater Blog said...

cute little Cindy Lou Who. Love all the pics, especially the ones you got with mom. You know, come to think of it, we don't have many pics of mom and the grandkids. Need to do more of that.

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

LISA!!!!These are so cute!!! I have not been good at blogging....I am trying to catch up and read through all of your posts, you are the best blogger and I love all of the pics!!! I am going to borrow some of these Halloween ones, please? I keep forgetting my camera and my internet at home is not working right now.

I miss you!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones